The first Gigabit telephone to be offered by 3Com,
the 3103 Manager Phone (3C10403B) gives business professionals a
full complement of productivity-enhancing features and an exceptionally
informative and responsive user interface. Sharp acoustics and ergonomics-inspired
design encourage collaboration and help increase productivity. A
unidirectional microphone in the full-duplex speakerphone enhances
hands-free conversations. Wideband audio technology design enables
high-clarity audio handset and headset attachments.
For optimum performance and easy access to a wealth
of call information, this multiline phone provides a large 320x120-pixel
display augmented by 10 softkeys and a four-way cursor control.
Users can access features such as account codes or zone paging via
the large display or one of the eight programmable feature buttons.
The 3Com® 3103 Manager Phone (3C10403B) also provides two switched
10/100/1000 ports that allow gigabit-speed network connectivity
for other desktop digital devices.
Self-locating capabilities save time and service-call
expenses, lowering total cost of ownership. Moving a phone involves
simply plugging it into a network port at a new location. All personal
settings, directory entries, and voice mail travel with the phone.
Browser-based management eases configuration
tasks, and web-based support makes advanced features easier to master.
What’s more, customization capabilities let users do many
setup procedures themselves.
- Boosts productivity for business managers, hands-on
executives, communications-intensive groups, and conference room
- Provides gigabit speeds with two switched 10/100/1000
- Allows flexible access to features with 10 programmable
buttons with lights
- Offers the convenience of 10 fixed-feature buttons,
including Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer, Hold, Voice Mail,
Forward to Mail, Hands-Free, Mute, and two Volume controls
- Anticipates evolving standards by being wideband
- Gives intuitive access to directories and functions
with a large 320x120-pixel display
- Enables easy display interaction with four-way
cursor and 10 context-sensitive softkeys
- Delivers the audio performance of a high-quality,
- Includes a built-in headset jack
- Enables fast message checks with a large message-waiting
- Facilitates desktop or wall-mount use with a multiposition
- Supports Power over Ethernet via the IEEE 802.3af
- Provides multiple language support with optional
language-specific faceplates (German, French, Italian, and Spanish)
3Com NBX 3103 Phone
3Com NBX 3103 Manager
Phone (3C10403B) Quick Reference Guide
NBX 3100-series Phones Comparison Chart
3Com NBX 3103 Manager Phone (3C10403B)
help selecting the right 3Com phone?
Our 3Com phone specialists are familiar with every 3Com phone
and can recommend the right phone for your needs. Just give
us a call 800-884-6945 and our friendly 3Com
telephony staff will be happy to assist you. By contacting
us, we can also make you aware of specials and deals on 3Com