The 3Com® 3106 Cordless Phone (3C10406A) is designed
for users who want the freedom to roam while conversing over the
organization's IP-based network. Unlike a cell phone, this 900-MHz
cordless phone offers full access to NBX® IP telephony system
capabilities. Four programmable and eight fixed-feature keys make
invoking frequently used features fast and simple. The two-line
LCD display enables additional access to features and calling information.
The proven, spread-spectrum technology in the 3Com 3106 Cordless
Phone (3C10406A) will not interfere with IEEE 802.11 Wi-Fi network
radio signals. As many as 10 phones may operate in the immediate
area up to 1,000 (305 meters) from the base unit. And each phone
is able to handle up to four lines, connecting to the network through
a 10/100 port in the base unit. A separate battery recharging cradle
and a belt clip are included.
Self-located capabilities save time and service-call
expenses, lowering total cost of ownership. Moving a phone involves
simply plugging it into a network at a new location. All personal
settings, directory entries, and voice mail travel with the phone.
Browser-based management eases configuration tasks,
and web-based support makes advanced features easier to master.
What's more, customization capabilities let users do many setup
- Increases productivity for mobile employees in
offices, warehouses, stock rooms, classrooms, and laboratories
- Offers a compact, stylish handset design; headset
jack and belt clip included
- Can support up to four line appearances via programmable
- Offers the one-touch convenience of eight fixed-feature
- Provides a 10/100 uplink port in the base unit
- Shows easy-to-read call information on a two-line
- Comes with a separate battery-charging cradle
- Does not interfere with Wi-Fi LANs in the same
- Can accommodate up to 10 3106 phones and a maximum
of 13 3106 and 3107 models in a common geographical radius
- Includes 1 battery, 1 belt clip and a wall mounting
bracket for the base station.
NBX 3106 Phone Datasheet
NBX Cordless Phone Quick Reference Guide
NBX 3100-series Phones Comparison Chart
3Com NBX 3106 Cordless Phone (3C10406A)
help selecting the right 3Com phone?
Our 3Com phone specialists are familiar with every 3Com phone
and can recommend the right phone for your needs. Just give
us a call 800-884-6945 and our friendly 3Com
telephony staff will be happy to assist you. By contacting
us, we can also make you aware of specials and deals on 3Com