The 3Com¨ 3102 Backlit Business Phone offers even the busiest, multi-tasking workers the power and flexibility they need. With the capability to support Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) or native 3Com NBX¨ call control, the phone optimizes voice communications now and offers investment assurance for future deployments.
Users can easily access commonly used features such as Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer, and Hold by means of oversized buttons. Dozens of additional capabilities are programmable so the phone can be tailored to meet individual requirements. And an intuitive display provides instant access to the location's user directory and call logs, helping workers keep in touch with each other and with customers.
Engineered with a premium multiline, backlit display and a high quality speaker and microphone, the 3Com 3102 Backlit Business phone provides maximum speaker volume and optimum audio performance and visual clarity. In addition, the 3102 Backlit Business phone supports emerging wideband audio standards, and includes a built-in headset jack.
Features and Benefits
The 3Com 3102C Backlit Business Phone offers users an easy-to-use device
that is more compact and has a contemporary, sleek design. Its key
Two-line, backlit 160 x 33 pixel display
For versatility, supports 3Com NBX platforms and the SIP-based 3Com VCX system
Provides the flexibility of 18 programmable buttons with lights
- Offers the convenience of 10 fixed-feature buttons, including Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer, Hold, Voice Mail, Forward to Mail, Hands-Free, Mute, and two Volume controls
- Makes access to user directories and call logs intuitive with a 2-line pixel display
- Enables user interaction with the display via three context-sensitive softkeys and a four-way cursor
- Delivers the audio performance of a high-quality, full-duplex speakerphone
- Includes a built-in headset jack
- Anticipates evolving standards by being wideband audio-ready
- Enables quick message checks with a large message-waiting indicator
- Facilitates desktop or wall-mount use with a multiposition stand
- Allows one-wire connectivity between the phone and a PC with a 10/100 switched Ethernet dual port
- Supports Power over Ethernet via the IEEE 802.3af standard
- Offers multiple language support with optional language-specific faceplates (German, French, Italian, and Spanish)
Note: 3Com 3102C Backlit Business Phone
does not come with a power supply because of its Power over Ethernet
capability. If you do not plan on using Power over Ethernet, you
must purchase an NBX Phone Power Supply separately.
3Com 3102C Backlit Business Phone (3C10402C)
help selecting the right 3Com phone?
Our 3Com phone specialists are familiar with every 3Com phone
and can recommend the right phone for your needs. Just give
us a call 800-884-6945 and our friendly 3Com
telephony staff will be happy to assist you. By contacting
us, we can also make you aware of specials and deals on 3Com